Terms and Conditions1 The individual responsible for payment understands and agrees that all deposits and charges are assessed by Acttion Limousine and are non refundable if service is cancelled.
2. Cash, checks, and most major credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MC, Discover). All checks must be cashed 14 days prior to any rendering of service.
3. All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by Customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services.
4. Payment is due at the time passenger is picked up.
5. Action Limousine reserves the right to substitute one vehicle for another vehicle providing it is the same or larger size vehicle, regardless of color. All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change without notice.
6. Action Limousine will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, or any other unforeseeable act of God; any resulting lost time will be made up at the end of the scheduled charter. Any downsizing of previously reserved duration of service or vehicle size will not relieve Customer from the responsibility of paying the full amount of the originally scheduled charter.
7. If your charter extends past your reserved time slot, the remaining time will be charged in 1 hour increments. This charge will be in ratio to normal rates set for that day and will be noted on your contract or verbal agreement.
8. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by passengers under 21 years of age is prohibited. No alcohol beverages will be stocked or permitted in vehicles with passengers under the age of 21 without a legal guardian present. Ride will be terminated with forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service if any alcoholic beverages are found on a minor. Consumption of alcohol by a minor is never tolerated under any circumstance. Alternative beverages are available upon request for additional cost.
9. The individual responsible for payment ("Customer") and all passengers in Customer's party are expected to conduct themselves in a manner not injurious to themselves, to third parties, or to the hired limousine:
- No feet or sitting on bars,
- No leaning on glass holders,
- No standing outside moonroof,
- No playing with electrical switches and
- No reckless behavior.
10. There is no smoking in any Action Limousine vehicles. Any passenger found smoking in the vehicle will be asked to extinguish the cigar/cigarette and Customer will be subject to a $100 charge for each incident. No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
11. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that Action Limousine deems valid, no refund of money will be made. Action Limousine reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
12 Customers are fully responsible for clean up charge, due to negligence or vomit. Charge of $350.00 for repair or replacement of any part of the vehicle harmed by any passenger
13. Emerging from the sun roof while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited. If passengers are minors, the sun roof will remain closed and locked, the dividers will remain locked open, and a phone number of a parent of one of the passengers must be given to the driver prior to the ride.
14. Drivers are not authorized to exceed the number of passengers stated on your contract
15. Driver gratuity is optional but certainly appreciated.
16. Discretion on the part of Action Limousine and our employees is ensured.
Limitations of Liability
Action Limousine is not responsible for:
1. Loss or damage to luggage or carry-on items including contents. Any items that may be damaged in transit.
2. Cash, jewelry and computers.
3. Items left in vehicles. Customer is 100% responsible for their personal property.
4. While we are happy to let you bring personal compact disks, videotapes and other various personal items we do not take any responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine rental period.
5. In no event shall Action Limousine or any of its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages (regardless of the form of action) arising out of Use of the service by any person, including but not limited to any damage caused by any reliance on, or any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in, any information and content accessed over the service.
6. Any use or inability to use the service for whatever reason, including but not limited to communications failure or any other failure with transmission or delivery of any information accessed through the service, or
7. Any goods or services discussed, purchased or obtained, directly or indirectly, through the service, in each case even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. In the event of any physical damage to the limousine caused by Customer or any passenger, there will be a minimum additional charge of $350.00 for the repair and/or cleaning of the limousine. This includes anyone getting sick in the limousine. Decision as to the unusual use or wear of the vehicle rests with Action Limousine solely, and its experience as to the general use of hired limousines.
Red Carpet Treatment ... 24 Hour Service
ON TIME, EVERY TIME"it pleases us to please you"